Pages

Tuesday 11 February 2020

P.E / Math

Hi guys, welcome back to my blog today. I will be sharing 4 graphs that I made in P.E/ maths. The first to graphs was about steps over 100 meters and the second one was about shot put throwing on our knees. 

What we had to do in the 100meter's steps Is we started on the other side of the 100 meters and walked and counted our steps to the other side of the 100 meters. Then the teacher would tell you what your time was. After all of that, we had to record it down in our books.


 first Graph for 100meters.

Khaylanie - I did 130 steps / I took 1.25 mins 

Evelyn - Did 103 steps / and she took 1.05 mins

Bailey - Did 125 steps / and took 58sec 

Cody - Did 114 steps / and took 1.04 mins

Hunter - Did 103 Steps / and took 1.05 mins
This information on the top is information from both graphs for the 100 meters. 




I am pretty sure you guys know what shotput on your knees is but if you don't It's basically throwing the shot put on your knees. 

The first Graph for shot put.

Khaylanie - On my first throw I got 10 meters

Bailey -  On Bailey's first throw she got 10 meters to 

Evelyn -  On Evelyn's first throw she also got 10 meters 

Cody - On Cody's first go he got 9 meters

Hunter - On Hunter's first go he got 12 meters

Then we tried shot put with one knee.


Khaylanie - I got 11 meters on the second throw.

Bailey -  got the same score as last time 

Evelyn - Didn't do her second turn 

Cody -  Got 10 meters

Hunter - And hunter also stayed the same.

Conclusion 

I think the reason we all got different scores in shot put is that we all had different strengths. In the steps in 100m, we all got different scores because some took bigger steps than others and some took their time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.