Pages

Tuesday 16 June 2020

Is milo healthy for you?

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. For today I am going to share with you guys, is milo really healthy for you?. So today I have a tin of milo and I am going to see how much sugar there is in milo, and also I am going to share what are some of the ingredients that are in the milo.

So you guys know those ads that tell you milo is good for you and It doesn't have that much sugar, well have you ever thought to actually look at the tin of milo a see how much sugar is in milo, I bet you, you haven't.


How Much sugar Is there in milo?

In a small tin of milo which is around 200g, there is 9.2g per 20g in serving size and 46g per 100g. 

Nestle | Buy Nestle Foods & Provisions Online | Jumia Nigeria


Ingredients 



If you didn't know in all the foods that you buy the ingredient that is used the most always is the first step in the instructions. For example in milo,
 1  Extract of malt barley is
 2 Milk
 3 is Solids 
 4 is sugar.
 5 cocoa
 6 vegetable oil 
 7 Minerals 

Thank you guys for reading my blog post.



1 comment:

  1. This is a very informative post! I like how you added a rhetorical question. Milo is one of my favourite treats!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.