Pages

Thursday 18 June 2020

Mahinga Kai!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. For today's blog, I am going to be sharing the tasks that I have been doing for reading. For reading the book I have been reading is called Mahinga kai. The book is mainly about two Ngai Tahu men that are determined to keep the tradition, And its also about where they get their food from. 

If I was to rate this book I would rate it A 9/10, because I love it how two men are still trying to keep the tradition going, and also I like how they all take care of each other and share their kai with there whanau and friends.   



Thank you for reading my blog post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.