Pages

Monday 16 November 2020

Living on Mars!

What's up guys welcome back to another blog post. Last week I was learning about a group's experience of living on Mars. I thought that it was really interesting learning about their experience because you never know I/you might want to visit Mars one day too. So a six-person crew would go a stay at the Mars research station for around 2 weeks, to learn about what it might be like living on Mars. They would do all the things/tasks that they would do when on Mars, like for example, Eat Dehydrated food, They would wear their spacesuits every time they would go outside, Etc.

Here is my work that I did!

My summary:

People go and visit the Mars research station for two weeks, To learn what and how it would be like when living on the planet Mars. About a 6 person crew would be doing tasks that people would usually do on Mars For example, They would wear spacesuits and helmets every time they would go outside, and they would eat dehydrated food       (Dehydrated food is food that is processed of reducing moisture of the food, A54KA dry food) and communicate with the outside world by radio. The crew would live in a hab, which is a two-story cylinder with bunk rooms/beds, Living space, and the laboratory. The space crew would spend their time studying geology biology and learning about the challenges of living together in a small space on mars.


What challenges did Haritina have?

Haitians job wasn’t like any 9 -5 hour job, because it was a 24/7 job, you would be at the station all day working. Mars is like a completely different environment from the earth so sometimes people would have different emotions when they are in unfamiliar places.



What do you think people would need to practice before going to Mars?

Before going to mars people would need to practice being self isolated (meaning being around no one). People would probably argue every time because of the space and the place that they are in. So I think that people should also practice staying calm and practice ways to calm them down when over pressured. When the crew land on mars they would have to take some time to get used to the environment and the things around, They would also have to get used to wearing their suits every time they go outside.










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.