Pages

Tuesday 24 November 2020

Eotc week

Eotc week!

Hi, guys welcome back to another blog post. Today in Wananga we were talking about our fun days out aka Eotc week ( Eotc week stands for education outside the classroom). Eotc week is a week where our school goes out of school grounds and do different kinds of cool activities like for example this year we are going to be going to, Jellie Park, adrenalin forest and the city center (we will be visiting the museum, Margertmahy, the Christchurch art gallery, and the Turanga Library, have you guys been to any of these places?. For my task today I made 3 posters about, Jellie Park, Turanga Library, and adrenalin forest. Here are my three posters.

1 poster - Jellie park poster - This poster is showing 6 things to do before you go swimming and 6 safety tips.


2 poster - This poster is about some information about the Turanga Library.




This last poster is about how we can show our school values outside of school. 

Thank you guys for reading my blog post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.