Pages

Friday 6 November 2020

Mex Mince / Nachos

Mex Mince / Nachos 
Hello, bloggers welcome back to another blog post for this week. Yesterday in our last period we had food tech,for food tech we made Mex mince and Nachos. I had worked in a group of 3 with, Quaid, Coday, and myself. So on Thursday, we had prepared our food for Friday so we could heat it up and serve the food for the next day. We were required to make this blog post so we could show our thoughts on how we did and to show you guys the recipe. 

The recipe for the Mex Mince and Nachos:


Our teamwork:
I think that on Thursday my team had worked pretty good but still had some issues with taking turns and working as a team, but I do think that on Friday we improved and started to work as a group when making the food. For today I think that I would give my team 9/10 for improving and working as a team.

How I think  I did:
I think that I did pretty good at working with my team and helping them. Next time I would like to just back away a little bit and let my team do some of the work, but I will still help them just not all the time. 

Conclusion: 
I think that overall we did pretty good for to periods of cooking but I do want to do even better next week but for both days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.