Pages

Wednesday 4 November 2020

Mars rover!

What's up bloggers, welcome back to another blog post for this week. So today in Writing/Science we learned a little bite about mars' rover, and what NASA's next mission is. Do you know what the Mars rover is? And what NASA's next mission is? Well lucky for you I am going to be sharing some information that I have read about, About Mars rover and NASA's next mission. I think learning about this was really fun and highly recommend that you should read more about NASA's next missions, And look a little bit more into the rocket ships that they build and the latest rocket ships that they have built. 

Here is my Slideshow about the Mars rover/NASA's next mission:  

 
 Thank you guys so much for reading my blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment about other facts about The Mars rover and NASA's next mission!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.