Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Day 1 activity 3 Summer Learning Journey

Hi today I am going to be doing my third ativity for the Summer Learning Journey this activity is a bonus activity. For this activity I had to make a digital footprint. Think what is a digital footprint? to me a digital footprint is a footprint that has all your personal information that you have shared online, and not only this information is seen by famliy and freinds, but is seen and can be found by everyone. 

Here is my digital footprint.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Khaylanie,
    I am Gargee from Hay Park School and I am from the Ako Hiko Cluster. I am currently looking around all of the different clusters posts and your post really jumped out to me as your information on how to stay cybersmart was very clear, and people who are starting on the internet will be able to understand. Maybe something you could do next time is put something on why you shouldn't share the information. For example, telling people that if you share your address, strangers and random people will come to your house. Do you like blogging?

    Happy blogging
    Gargee HPS
    hpsgargeej.blogspot.co.nz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Gargeer.
      Thank you so much for comment on my blog . Its good to know that you think my information is very clear, also thank for giveing me feed back on what I could do next time. ok do I like blogging? well obviously yes i like blogging. I like blogging because if you have done work that you are really proud of instead of leaving it in your Drive or in a book why not share it to a bunch of people by putting it on your blog. cheers!

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.