Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Its day 2 ativity 2 of the Summer Learning Journey.

HI guy how are you guys doing? its day 2 ativity 2 of the Summer Learning Journey. For today I have to list at least three teams that has the name "Ferns" in there title.

Black Ferns-they play for the New Zealand rugby unions woman's.

Image result for black ferns women's

Silver Ferns- they play for the New Zealand Netball.

Related image

white Ferns- theyplay for the New Zealand National cricket team women's.
Image result for white Ferns

so far my favourite uniform has been the Silver Fern. Which uniform do you like?

2 comments:

  1. Good afternoon Khaylanie,

    Thank you for adding a hyperlink to show us where you got your images from. I can see that you have chosen the Silver Fern's uniform as your favourite - can I ask you why? Which part of the design did you like about it and why?

    Also if you were to design a sports uniform, what would be the No.1 priority for you? I would make sure that the fabric is flexible enough so that the players would feel comfortable in them. I would love to hear your thoughts.

    Until next time, happy blogging!

    From Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Khaylanie,

    I think the silver ferns uniforms are amazing too. Did you know we both picked the same team? But the one I like was the white ferns. net time you should work on your capitals. Keep going to finish the Summer Learning Journey.

    Keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.