Pages

Friday 28 December 2018

Day 2 Activity 1 Summer Learning Journey

Hi guys, day 2 of the Summer Learning Journey has started. So as I said on my first Summer Learning Journey post the topic of the week Is a place to stand. On my first post I forgot to say that for four weeks our topic is going to be Wourld Around us. 

SO todays activity we are going to learn about native plants but noi just any plant I am going to talk about the Kauri tree. Have you ever heard or been to Kauri. The Kauri is the biggest tree of its cand in New Zealand! Another fact is the most popular place people visit to see this beautiful native tree is Waipaua forest. I would love to visit this amazing tree because I would like to learn more about and because it's just so native and beautiful to New Zealand. 
Tane Mahuta Walk: The mighty kauri tree, Tane Mahuta.Where I got my picture

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.