Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

What was my favourite EOTC day? 😍

What was my favourite EOTC day? 😍

have you ever been to Adernalin Forest ?

Hi guys welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to talk About What was my favourite EOTC day. EOTC Is four days when The year 6s and 5s go out in public.  The first Day we went to Quail Island , The second day we went to surfing, the third day Adrenalin Forest, fourth day we went to Haswall pool and ice skating.

 My favourite activity was Adernalin Forest because it was challenging because we had to have A lot of resilience to get through the levels. level 1 was easy but as I got thore the levels 2 and 3 I t got I little bit more scary . The level that I got to was I complete level 3 but I  didn't have time to do level 4.

What level have you gotten to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.