Pages

Saturday 22 December 2018

Day 1 activity 1 Summer Learning Journey

Merry Christmas everyone. Welcome back to my blog, Today I have good news! the Summer learning journey has officially started. So I am going to be bloging over the summer holidays. The topic for this week is a place to stand, So today I am going to get started  on the Summer Learning Journey.

So for today I will be talking about 3 Fun facts about New Zealand. The website I got my fun facts from was, 
Fun facts About New Zealand
. Here is the google drawing I made with my three fact. 


1 comment:

  1. Talofa Khaylanie,
    My name is Susie and I am a member of the Summer Learning Journey team this year. I hope you had an amazing Christmas and New Years!

    It is amazing to see that you want to become a teacher when you grow up. I also have a passion for teaching and I recently finished studying at the University to become a primary school teacher! What made you choose teaching as a possible future career? I would love to know :)

    I enjoyed reading about your top three fun facts about New Zealand. Did you listen to both national anthems? Which one do you prefer?

    Also, on top of 30% of New Zealand's land being forest... did you also know that only 5% of NZ's population is human and the rest are animals? It is pretty mind-blowing, isn't it?

    I look forward to blogging with you this summer Khaylanie! Let's have fun learning about the world around us :)

    Happy blogging,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.