Pages

Friday 21 June 2019

Creative writing about my sport shoes!

Creative writing about my sports shoes!   

           One day my owner left home and I thought that I would go on a little adventure around the house or outside, and my name is sports shoes I am good for running and doing sports. I first looked around inside the house and I saw lots of fun things to do like watch T.V, ring random people and play with the dog but I was too scared to play with him because the dog might rip me apart, So instead of playing with the dog, I watch T.V and on the T.V I watched sports like netball, basketball and rugby 

After watching T.V for half an hour it got boring so I started calling random people and them hanging upon them I rang about 10-15 people It was fun. 10 minutes later I thought I would go outside and do some fitness, I did some Running, Jumping, push-ups and sit-ups. not long into doing my fitness my owner got home so I quickly ran inside and cleaned up and the went back into the room where I came from In the first place.

It was fun exploring the house and outside I hope I could do it again another time. 









1 comment:

  1. Wow Khaylanie! You did some wonderful creative writing about your sports shoes. I also like the photo that you included, those are some really cool looking shoes. A suggestion for next time would be to include an introduction on your blog explaining what task you are completing so we know what work you are sharing with us. You could talk about the instructions you were given or what class we are in.

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.