Pages

Thursday 13 June 2019

Health leader peace corner!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog, how is everyone doing today. Today I am sharing something we did in Health leaders. For Health leaders we had to make a plan with ideas about a peace corner and what we could put in a peace corner and we also got to make rules. Risha and I, another girl that is in health leaders, worked with me to plan a peace corner just to keep in mind these are just ideas but we could be making a peace corner in the future. 

Ideas about a peace corner

  • Art around the walls - Trees, Cherry blossom tree
  • Bean Bag
  • Plants
  • Warm Cozy
  • Lights
  • Books
  • Pillows
  • Cozy place
  • Helpful feedback
  • Cherry sent

Rules
  • It is a place to calm down when you are angry or frustrated. Also, a place to calm down.    
  • No running
  • No being loud
  • It's a quiet place
  • 2 people at all times


1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaylanie!

    I love the idea of your peace corner. If I could I would love to go in there. If you had the chance to make this happen, where would it be? Outdoors or indoors?

    Hope to hear back!
    Shreya

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.