Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Digital Tec question!

Digital Tec question! 

What do we think Digital technology Hurumanu will be about?
learning digital stuff and research about our issues about the social, Environmental and Ethical issues.

What do you already know about D.T?
I know how to sites like google draw, I know how to make my own site, I know how to use Sumopanit, I know how to use my blog, I know how to use the basics of a Chromebook.   

what are you hoping to learn in this Hurumanu? 
I hope to use different sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.