Pages

Friday 7 June 2019

Drama learning story!

Hi guys welcome back today I am going to share my Drama learning story.





Health
  • Puberty
  • (Houroa) Mental/ social/ physical/ spiritual  
  • Wellbeing
  • Healthy eating (exercises) Set a goal
  • Bullying - meaning

Bullying:
We learnt about bullying and the meaning of bullying and how we could stop bullying, and that you could really hurt someone's feelings if you something about them.

Puberty:
For puberty we learnt about different body parts and how to keep our body’s clean. We also got to write some questions on what you want to know about puberty.  

Healthy eating/ exercises sitting a goal:
During health we learnt a lot about health and how to keep our body healthy and strong. We also talked about exercises and what exercises we could do at home and at school to keep our body's healthy and strong. At the end we setting ourselves goals on what exercises  we could do at home for 5 days But for example if you have a active and you need to do it outside you can improvise by run on the spot or do push ups and more.

Drama
  • (puppets) we made a short video
  • Making poems
  • Freeze frames
  • Games/ 7 up, pose and freeze,follow the leader.
  • Healthy eating songs
  • IN a groups make a performance  

Puppets video:
In drama we had to get into groups to make puppets and a short video. We got to choose any one to work with  I worked with bailey to make a short video, we based ours on bullying and our name of the film was nutella. I think me and bailey did a great job and I also think our film was really funny.

Games:
We had some warm up games to start with We played 7up, pose a freeze and follow the leader.

Freezes frames/ Healthy eating song:
At the start of the term we got in’to groups to make a really short performance we had have a actions for each  person and they had to say one line like I love apples you are the apple of my eye and more. We also sang a song called the healthy eating some of us sang the song for our performances and also did some actions.

Students Comment
This has been really fun doing Drama/Health. My favourite part about drama was playing the warm up games because it makes me get to know more people and have a little fun. What I liked about health was that we got to set a goal and we got to do it and my goal was really fun because I got to go on bike rides. Cheers  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.