Pages

Friday 14 June 2019

Digital Tec new hurumanu!

Hi, guys this week we hurumanu witch is Digital Tec.

Individual Learning Log
Video Analysis/ summary thoughts of video

Social: There are lots of Homelessness, lots of jobs from whanau, there is social bullying/cyberbullying. No positivity for yourself. 

Environmental: People are littering a lot. People are stepping on the plants for no reason and the plants are dying. There is rubbish in the sea and the animals are dying by that.

Ethical: Your brain weakens, is it ok to smoke inside the house with kids, NO!, is it ok to smoke or drink when driving, NO.

My Brainstorm for an issue I am interested in

Smoking and drinking around kids.
  • It's a bad reputation for kids when they grow up
  • It's bad the kid's health
  • It's better if they smoke outside but not near kids
  • Some people smoke with a baby on their lap.  

Cyberbullying/kidnaping  
  • Lots of people are leaving mean comments
  • Some kids are getting kidnaped
  • People are saying that other people are ugly and people want to kill themselves


Rubbish
Why:
  • Animals are getting killed.
  • If we don’t stop it’s going to end up being a dump.
  • It's not good for our health.
  • Our plants and trees are going to die.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.