Pages

Friday, 24 April 2020

Acrostic poem!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. Today I  am going to be blogging about an acrostic poem That I made today out of my name to tell you guys a little bit about me. 

K-KFC is one of my favourite takeaways. 
H - Happy when I have time to spend time with family. 
A - Apples are one of my favourite fruits.
Y - I didn't know what to say on this one.
L - Likes to play netball.
A - Age is 12 years old.
N - Nie is what my family calls me most of the time.
I - I'm from Samoa.
E - Eager about going on trips.

Here is a poster that I made about my acrostic poem!

Thank you for reading my blog post. Please feel free to leave a comment on what I could work on in my blog post. Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.