Pages

Thursday 23 April 2020

Things to do when bored!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. Today I thought that I would share some things that I have been doing to keep me entertained while we are in quarantine. I thought that I would share this because you guys might be bored at home doing nothing.


Things that I have been doing:



  • Going for a walk every day in the morning or afternoon.
  • playing the piano and learning new songs. Right now I am halfway through learning how to play you are the reason. Here is a link to an easy piano Tutorial on how to play you are the reason. 
  • playing outside going on my bike and doing some shots.
  • Doing some drawing or colouring to relax your mind.
  • Making origami Here is a link to a site on how to make different types of origami.
  • Watch a movie.
  • Baking So far me and my mum have made chocolate cake. Here is a link on how to make a chocolate cake.
  • So there are some things that I have been doing, here are some things that I found on the internet.




Other things that you can do!


  • Learn a new language and blog about it.
  • Right a story or a song.
  • Do arts and craft.
  • Look through the old photo from when you were little.
  • Write a poem
  • Do some Yoga or meditate  
  • Make a box fort or a blanket fort. 
  • Do a 24 hours challenge
  • You could play a board game 
  • Facetime family and friends
  • Read a book.
  • Exercise.
  • Take a nap.
  • Organise your room or redecorate it. 
  • Watch T.V.
  • Create a bucket list.
  • Play with your pets.

Thank you guys so much for reading my blog post. Hope you guys have something to do now. please feel free to leave a comment about other things you can do when you are bored. 

Goodbye, keep safe.

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome list! I hope that I can hear you play piano sometime this year.It is great that you have been doing things outside because the weather has been so great. What has been your favourite thing about isolation?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Miss Bremner thank you for commenting on my blog. My favourite part about isoltion is probably getting to spend time with family. Whta is your favourite part about isolation?

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.