Pages

Monday 20 April 2020

Japanese work!

Ohayou gazaimasu every. How are you all doing, I am doing great myself. Today I am going to be sharing somefacts about Japan Have you every been to Japan? what is your favourite city in Japan.
I accidentally did the work from 2 years ago but I thought that I'd still do a blog post about it.

What are the four main island of Japan.
The four main island are Honshu, Hokkido, Kyushu and shikoku.
which of these lands is the biggest? Honshu is the biggest of them all and is referred as the main land of japan.

What is the population of japan?
The population of 2020 is 126,476,461 people That is a lot.

What is the capital of Japan?
The captial of Japan is Tokyo.
What is the population of Tokyo?
The population of Tokyo is 37,393,129.

Name Three other citys in Japan?
Three other citys of Japan are Sapporo, Nagoya, Kobe.

What is the name of Japans Tallest mountain? How tall is it?
The Tallest Mountain is mount fuji and its 3,776m high.

What is The currency of Japan?
The currency is Japanese yen.

3 Intersting facts about Japan!
  • There are more then 1,500 earthquakes a year
  • Fruit is one of the best gifts
  • There are more then 3,000 Mcdonald restaurants 
Thank you for reading my blog post hope you learnt somthing about Japan I sure did. Please feel free to leave a comment. Stay safe everyone. Mata ashita. Good bye.





1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this blog post. I have never been to Japan but it is somewhere I would love to go. Wow, Japan has a huge population!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.