Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Drawing game: Health

Hi guys, welcome back to another blog. For today in Health, we played a drawing game where we had a partner and that partner has to describe a picture that they got from the teacher, and their buddy has to try and draw the picture. I was buddy up with Bailey and we both had to draw pictures, my picture based was down at a beach near the sea and her picture was a color page with words in the middle. It was quite hard to draw because I had no idea what the picture was and if I was to give my draw and score out of 10 it would be a 5 out of ten. Next time I would like to do better when drawing but other than that we did well.

Questions:

What IP skill did you show/use today? Did you use any warm fuzzies?

The IP skill that I used was active listening because I had to listen to the instructions that my partner told me to do, and the Warm fuzzies that used were a Good job and keep trying.

How did it help with the success/lack of success, of the activity?

The warm fuzzies helped both me and my partner because they encouraged us both to keep going.

Who did you work with that went well today? 

I worked with Bailey and I think it went well because we both worked as a team and we didn't have any problems

If you were to do it again, how would you do it differently?

I don't think that I would change anything if I was to do it again.

What level of Helisons behavior model were you working at in this activity and provide examples of this? I think that I worked on level 3 because I was ready for the activity and we were being sensible and we were listening to what each other had to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.