Pages

Thursday 20 May 2021

The black dealth

 Hi, guys welcome back to another blog, For today's blog I am going to be posting my Torture devices Intro. We had to write a practice essay because next week we have the main essay AKA the essay we are going to be marked on. So far I have only written my intro, but I will keep adding on to this blog post once I have finished the rest. 

My intro. 

I think torture devices were one of the most painful devices used to torture people. Torture devices were used mostly in the medevil period (1300 - 1600).  Some of the common and painful used torture devices were, The iron Madien, The thumb screw, rat tourture, The breaking wheel, and many more. Many people like criminals and people who used the word of god wrong had been punished and tortured. Sometimes people got to speak freely for their sins and they're wrong, though sometimes people were confused and people had still be punished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.