Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Things that im grateful for:

Kia ora everyone welcome back to another blog post. Today in Wananga we had talked about our resilience board, and on that resilience board, we had to do a task. For today's task I had picked to write a couple things that I am grateful for and why. The reason I picked this task is because I don't think that I or other people talk or think enough about what they are grateful for. What Are you Grateful for? 

This is what I wrote:



Day 2 I forgot to mention that I am going to be posting things that I am grateful for, for the whole week.

This is my day 2 of what I am grateful for. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.