Pages

Friday 7 May 2021

bunsen burner experiment

 Bunsen Burner Experiment!

Hi guys, welcome back to another blog. For our first period In Science, we did an experiment called the Bunsen Burner experiment. So what we had to do was first make an paper box, and then we had to put it over a bunsen burner to see how long it would last. ( the Box had water in it). Ours lasted for 5 minutes 8 seconds. 

Aim: To see how long the paper box filled with water would last under the Busen Burner.

Equipment:

  1. Paper
  2. Scissors
  3. Glue stick
  4. Bunsen burner
  5. Safety Glasses
  6. Heat mat
  7. Tripod
  8. Beaker
  9. Timer
  10. Lighter
  11. Gas
  12. gauze mat
Safety rules:
  1. Safety Glasses on
  2. Bags under table
  3. Watch for people around you
  4. NO running
  5. start the flame Orange.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.