Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2021

Marshmallow challenge

Kia ora, For another blog post today I am going to be posting about health. Today in health we did the marshmallow challenge. In groups of 2 or 4, we had to try and work as a team to get the tallest Tower using only 12 marshmallows, skewers, and a cup. Our goal for today was to work on our IP skills (my one was Active listening) and also to use our warm fuzzy sentences (Good job, keep trying). Here is a picture of our tower. 

Here are some questions we had to answer:

How did our IP skills and our warm fuzzy help us today? 
My Ip skill helped us to listen to each other and the warm fuzzy also helped to encourage eachother.

Who did I work with and how did it go?
I worked with Bailey, and I think that we did pretty well cause we worked together and were nice to each other.

If we were to do it again, how would you do it differently?
If we were to do it again I would want to come up with a better and stronger plan before we make a tower.

What Helisons behavior did level were you working at?
I was working level 3 because we worked well as a group and we were prepared with our equipment to write this blog. 







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.