Pages

Friday 1 March 2019

Playback.

What game did I find challenging and why?
The game I found challenging was kioma because we had to score the goal in the orange circle but the hard thing was 2 people from the other team stayed where the goal is and try to tag us that was really hard.

one of the goals was to listen... what skills do you need to have to be a good listener? to be a good listener we had to stop look and listen to the teacher.

what communication skills did I need when play a game?
for bench ball we had to say the persons name to get there attention or say our own name.

what skills do I need to work on far my next lesson? 
I need to communication more, pass to the person who is free.

what was a personal goal I want to work on today?
the goal I need  to work on is running around more and getting in to a free space.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaylanie its Anneleise,
    I really like how you were being specific by telling us what was challenging for you when you were playing the Ki o ma. But in your first paragraph, some of your sentences didn't make sense, so maybe next time when you do a blog post, you could go back and re read what you have wrote. What could you do better next time?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.