Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Community Impact Project- rubbish art

Rubbish art

What is the project?
The project we are doing is collecting rubbish such as cans, plastic and bottle caps from our community and making art.

What is the purpose?
The purpose is clean up Hornby and the environment and then making art. 

How much rubbish do you think we are going to collect? 
why do you think that?
 I think we are going to collect lots  of rubbish because at lunch time and morning tea I see lots of people littering. 

what colours do you think we will see the most? why?
I don't no what colour we are going to find the most but I think we are going to find  lots of white and black. I don't know why I think that.

what type of art would you like to create?
I would like to create a rabbit or a follower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.