Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Reflection about Athletics Day

Reflection about Athletics Day.
Last week on week 6 we had Athletics day. we had two parts of athletics one part was social. social is like when you don't care what place you get, and the second part of athletics is competitive. Competitive is like when you care if you get a place a go to zones.   On Athletics day we got to dress up in our house colours. The colour of my house was green witch was shelford.

All of the house.
Shelford-green
Lewis-blue
Setu red
Tuner yellow  

Here is the start of our chant because I don't know the ending.

Shelford is green Lewis is blue we are determined to beat you. Tuner is yellow setu is red we are  going to win for the houses are dead. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.