Pages

Thursday 21 March 2019

Reflection on our community impact project!

Reflection on our community impact project!
Hi guys today I am going to Reflect on our community impact project. So far today we have chosen a art work that we have decided to make with rubbish. The three mean options that we had was the big H that stands for Hornby, the second options we had was writing positive messages and the last one was making a statue of a native bird. The one that we agreed on was the third options witch was the native bird. The reason most of us picked native birds because lost of birds get killed. Here are some photos of birds. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.