Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

Community Impact Project.

Community Impact Project.

Explain what community you have joined?
I have joined the Aotearoan community.

Explain why this group is your passion?
To make Aotearoa a better place by respecting the environment.

Explain one idea you're interested in?
Making the community clean and a better place for people to live.

How do you think you will achieve this Idea?
By no littering and making a big poster or a blog post that says no littering and put your plastic and rubbish in the rubbish bin. By going and talking to the teachers about making a group of people that go around school and talk to them about no littering.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.