Pages

Thursday 14 March 2019

W.A.L.T I can explain a variety of camera angles used to make a movie.

W.A.L.T I can explain a variety of camera angles used to  make a movie.

Hi guys welcome back to my blog.  Today's blog post is about camera angles.  Do you guys know anything about camera angles? Lets get started. 

Over the shoulder - this kind of camera angle is when you take a shot over a actors shoulder .

Zoom in - zoom in is like when you have person far away and then you zoom it in so then it looks like the person is closer.


Zoom out- so zoom out is the opposite of zoom in so you have something that is  close to you then you zoom out to make it look like it's far away.

Close up- Close up is a litte bit like zoom in expect you are not zoom in you are just taking a close up of the actors face.

 Extreme close up- This shot is like close up expect you take a shot of a really really small object like a bees wing.

I hope you like my blog post. please live a comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.