Pages

Thursday 30 May 2019

What I pink shirt day?

What is pink shirt day?

Pink shirt day is when you wear something pink to support people who get bullied everyday.  


What is the story behind pink shirt day?
There was a boy who was wearing a pink shirt to school and a group of boys saw him  then they started to bully him just for wearing a pink shirt. Another group of boys saw what happened, So the next day they wear pink shirts to support him and make people to realise that it's alright if you are a boy that is wearing pink. Also they brought 50 T - shirts for people who want to stand together to stop bullying.  

What day do we celebrate it on?
The day we celebrate it on is the 17th may

Why should we stand up together to stop bullying?
Because students are getting upset, they commitment to suicide and they are turning their backs on them self. kids and adults to are just over it they do not want to be bullied anymore.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Khaylanie,I really liked reading this blog post, I really liked the images you put on it and also enjoyed reading all the information about pink shirt day, I think you should add some more details or some things to make your blog post stand out, but overall i really like this blog post
    By Rarotonga.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rarotonga
      Thank you for commenting on my blog and also thank you for the helpful feedback. Next time when you comment maybe you could add a question. from khaylanie

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.