Pages

Friday 17 May 2019

Drama/poem

Drama/poem!

Hi guys how are you guys doing? I am doing great myself. For Drama we had to make a some sort of poem, the poem that I made was a acrostic poem and we had to do it on our last name and first name if we did a acrostic poem.  A acrostic poem is when you get one word and then put each letter under each other and then find another word that starts with the same letter. 

 To be honest I didn't really do my best job on my poem, but after the teacher said that we had to do two poems so now I am going to try and do a better job on my second poem. The second poem is a haiku a haiku is unrhumed three-line poem, so basically line you have to do 5 syllables the second line has 7 syllables and the last line has 5 syllables. Here is my poem enjoy.

k-ind to people
h-appy all the time
a-amazing at netball
y-ou are special to me
l-ove my family
a-wesome at maths 
n-ice to my friends
i-I am a health leader 
e-gg head around people I know

B-eautiful at Samoa Dancing 
r-eckless  at  Monopoly 
o-wns rabbit
w-ill do her work 
n- ever give up

  line1: lik-ing play net-ball
line2: Mak-ing slime is fun for me
line3: I have a Bro-ther




  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.