Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

What did I think about the Revolution Tour?

What did I think about the Revolution tour?


What was the best thing/ about the Revolution?
I think the revolution tour was fun because we got to see some performers and we got to sing when a man Reggie was playing a saxophone. My favourite part about the tour was when Reggie told a really sad story about what happen to him when he was a baby, It made me have lots of emotions like sad,happy and I also felt really sorry for him  but at the end it was a happy ending.

What did I learn from the talk?
I learnt that you always need to look after one another and love each other no matter what. You should always be nice to each other because its not nice to be mean you don't know what is going on in someone else's  mind. So be kind and always have a smile. 

2 comments:

  1. Khaylanie, you have been working hard on some amazing blog posts! I liked hearing your thoughts on the Revolution Tour and Reggie as a presenter. He also made me feel very sad, but also happy in the ending. I think you really get it; be kind and always have a smile! Whenever I see you at school, you are doing those things, it really helps brighten our days!

    - Miss Birtch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Miss Birtch thank you for commenting on my blog I also felt really sad but happy at the end. cheers

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.