Pages

Friday 10 May 2019

Drama/Hurumano

Drama/Hurumanu

 Hi guys welcome back to my blog. How is every one doing. Today I am going to talk about Drama/Acting And what we have been doing.

How does exercise affect our body and mind? 

It helps with your health and well being. It also helps you keep healthy and fit, and It also helps your mind keep sharp, It increases your heart rate, which pumps more oxygen to the brain. You should always at least spend 10 15 minutes doing exercise like running from one side of the backyard to the other, You can do lunges and squats, Going for a bike and many more.



What currently do for exercise:

  • Netball - Tuesdays, Fridays, Saturdays
  • Bike rides - Tuesdays
  • Going to the park and shoting with the ball - once a week
  • Playing winter sports - Fridays
  • Walk around the house/running - everyday

My weekly physical activity:

  • Play netball
  • Training
  • Piano lessons


30mins/4 days a weeks a on, Monday, Thursday, Wednesday and Friday

My goal is that I will go on bike rides.

So I think I have done a good job on my goal because I have been going with my dad for bike rides. I didn't go on my bike rides for four days but I did do it for three days in one week. On the days I didn't go on a bike ride I did lunges and squats.



1 comment:

  1. Hi Khaylanie,
    I really liked reading your blog post. I really like how your goal is something really like fun and active. When I was reading it I did also find a mistake in there like when you put down shouting when it was meant to be shooting. I think that was the only mistake that was in there. Over all I really enjoyed reading this blog post. I would love to see another blog post like this.
    What do you do most for and active movement routine?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.