Pages

Friday 31 May 2019

Drama/ Hurumanu

Drama/ Hurumanu

Hi guys, for Drama we made puppets and then we had to make a puppet performance and as always I worked with Bailey to make the performance. Bailey was playing the black banana and the strawberry and the orange, I was the pineapple. The performance was about a black banana that was being called 'black' by a pineapple and then he was trying to prove that he is not black and there is more to the story but you will have to watch the video and then you will know what the story is about.

       

 Puberty:
We also learnt about puberty we learnt about different body part and how to look after our body and how to keep our body clean. At the end we got to ask questions that we wanted to know about.   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.