Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Art - Second creation!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. For the past few weeks in art, we have been making our characters for our animations. The last blog post that I made about art I showed you guys my other creation that I made, and I also mention that I was going to make another character witch was Sofie. I didn't make Sofie but I did make another character called Francis, Francis Is the bully in the animation.

Here Is Francis:














Here is Francis and also this is what I made last time in art.

What did I find hard when I made my creation?
What I found hard was when I was trying to form the shape of the body of the character and trying to see how big or small the character is going to be and also trying to see what the colour of the close was going to be.

Conclusion:
Overall I think I did pretty good on making one of the characters I found it really hard to do but I managed to do make it.

What character are you making Sh/DS?





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.