Pages

Thursday 12 September 2019

Art!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to be share what we have been doing for Art. So for art, our topic is Manaakitanga. We have to make an animation that shows Manaakitanga. we haven't started on our animation but we are starting to make our characters.

Here is what I have made so far my group mates are also making characters but you need to go on there blog to be able to see their creations.
















What am I making?
In my group I am making Sofie witch is one you the charterers that get bulled. And I am also making the food for the cafeteria.  

What am I finding challenging?
I am finding challenging that we need to make the charters small and making things stable.


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.