Pages

Monday 9 September 2019

Wood Technology creation!

Hi, guys welcome back to my blog. Today I am going to share the work that I did in wood technology. so the first thing I had to do was figure out what I was going to make I wanted to make a pineapple I thought it was going to be easy but when I really got started on it, it was like I was going to explode I was getting really frustrated on how to cut it out. It was really hard but I started to get the hang of it.

To be honest it was really fun. So it took me 12 days to finish it and It took me 2 days to paint it. The painting part we easy but also a little bit hard because some Of the colours I need they ran out of it so I had to persevere. I had to start mixing colours to be able to make the colours I need. 

In the end, It was a success I managed to finish my pineapple I really like it I am really proud of my work we also had to put our creations on wheels. Here is my Pineapple.




At the moment we now making love hearts. This week Is the last week of wood tec which is really sad.

Thanks to Mr?
I would like to thank Mr Kane for teaching us in wood tec and helping us do our creations.

What did you make in wood Tec/SH and TZ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.