Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2019

Sciences! climate change issues. Hurumanu

Climate change issues.

Aim: To learn about the different emissions of climate change.

  1. Transport: Most cars need oil or diesel to work.
  2. Cows: Cows create a greenhouse gas called methane when they burp and fart.
  3. Food: We need to survive, but it creates a lot of pollution.
  4. Factories: Making clothes, cars, electronics, and processed Foods creates a lot of pollution. 
  5. Electricity: Electricity is a form of energy used to power almost everything in our homes.
  6. waste: Our landfills are growing and using more healthy lands.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.