Pages

Monday 2 September 2019

Maori work!

For this Term, we have been doing Maori and I thought I would share somethings we have done.

One of the first things we did was How to say my name is _____ in Maori. Here is a picture of the work that I did.
Picture of my work!














I also made Goal for Maori:
  • I will complete one blog post each week.
I think I haven't really achieved this goal so I am going to work hard to try and post one blog post a week about Maori.


We learned about Matariki:
Picture of my work!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.