Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

Japanese work!

Hi guys welcome back to my blog. for the past 2 days we have been doing Japanese. So I thought I would share what we have been doing so far.

Ko n ni chi wa = Good afternoon or hello but you have to say it after 12.00PM in the afternoon.

Sa yo u na ra = Goodbye

A ri ga to u = Thank you

O ha yo u = ( Casual) Goodmorning 

O ya su mi = (Casual) Goodnight

 Question we had to answer:

What is hiragana used to write?
It is used to write Japanese words.

How would you describe the shapes of hiragana characters?
Round, curly and not joined together.

How many syllables does each hiragana characters make?
2

Conclusion:
So far I think Japanese has been really fun


1 comment:

  1. Hello Khaylanie it's Shanarnia here. Khaylanie I really like your blog post about Japanese. But next time you should write more sentences about Japanese.
    Khaylanie is Japanese fun?
    How was Japanese?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.