Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2019

2040 Documentary!

Hi, guys welcome back. Today we watched a documentary called 2040. We watched this documentary with Ts, Mt, and Ds.

Here is a little blurb about it:
Award-winning director Damon Gameau embarks on a journey to explore what the future would look like by the year 2040 if we simply embraced the best solutions already available to us to improve our planet and shifted them into the mainstream.
Structured as a visual letter to his 4- year old daughter, Damon blends traditional documentary footage with dramatized sequences and high-end visual effects to create a vision board for his daughter and our planet


What are the two things I learned? 
I learned that every little thing can change the world and that if we keep putting our rubbish in the bin we can keep our environment clean. I also learned that the more we keep on using our environment in a bad way it's just gonna keep on getting worse and worse each time we don't look after it. 



1 comment:

  1. Hey Khaylanie,
    Thanks for sharing your learning. It sounds like a really interesting documentary. Where did you get the blurb from? I wonder if the issue isnt rubbish in the bin but rather the large amount of rubbish we seem to be creating on our planet? For example wouldn't it be great to get rid of plastic all together?
    Look forward to reading more of your thoughts,
    - Miss Morgan

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.