Pages

Wednesday 10 April 2019

Facts about me.

Hi guys, how are you doing today? Today I am going to share some facts about me.

  1. My favourite sports are netball and volleyball.
  2. I have one brother and his name is Iva.
  3. My favourite colours are pink,blue and purple.
  4. I have twin Guinea pigs there names are Jinjin and jayjay.
  5. My favourite thing to do in my free time is ride my bike or scooter, making slime, going on my phone and Chromebook and spending time with my family.
  6.   My favourite subjects are maths, technology, P.E, music and science.
  7. My favourite game to play is Monopoly and Mancala.
  8. I don't have a favourite food because I love all foods.
  9. I have been playing netball for the Hornby netball club for four years this is my fourth year. 
  10. Last fact is I was born in Samoa and I can speak Samoa. 
What Is one fact about you? see you in the next blog post. Have a Good day. Don't forget to comment. Bye 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Khaylanie I really enjoyed reading your blog post. I like how you said what is one fact about you. So I will answer your question. One fact about me is My Favourite cousin Is you. Please read this comment from Meleana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mele
      Thank you so much for reading my blog post and leaving a comment. Also thank you for answering my question. How are you doing in your life that you are in Hornby High school now? Cheers...

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.