Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

huruman - Skittles

Skittles

Aim:
My goal is to finish as much blog post as I can and get a science bage. 


Materials;

1. Water
2. Skittles
3. A petrie Dish
4. 
5. 
6. 

Process:

Step 1: Get a petrie dish
Step 2: Put as many skittles as you want in the petrie dish.
Step 3: Then add water. 
Step 4: And watch the colours move around and watch the colours mixes  
Step 5:
Step 6:



























Conclusion: What have I learnt from this experiment?

That was really fun doing that experiment. I learnt that the colours didn't mixes a lot an till we started to move the petrie dish around it looked so beautiful. chromatography use water to make the colours disappear. After the experiment we got to eat the skittles.     







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.