Pages

Monday 1 April 2019

P.E learning story.

Hi guys welcome back. How are you guys doing today?  Today I am going to share my learning story for P.E. So this week I think we are changing modules and I am really sad that we are not doing P.E any more, but the good thing is that I have had so much fun learning new games and getting to now new people.  One of the modules that I know that we are doing is science but I don't know the other ones but when I know which ones we are doing I will make a blog post about it. Do you guys do learning story?

This Term has gone by so fast. I have had so much fun during this term. I have had so much fun learning new game like bench ball, longball, fat mat splat and silly bananas. One of my favourite games that we learned was Bench Ball because we had to work as a team and do lots of passing and coughing just like netball. Another game that we played was Ki - O - Rahi. Before we played Ki O Rahi  we had to look up what equipment we need to use to play Ki O Rahi. During the term we also had to do some blogging about what we did and what we learnt so far.

The sport that we got given was touch. First of all we talk as a group and talked about some ideas of how we could change it up a bit the ideas we had was playing bench ball but with no benches and toubro touch. So then we voted and all of us picked toubro touch. So I think when we played toubro touch people could listen more, and on the second session people should join in more

The two sports that the other class taught us was netball and soccer. I think the netball group did good but I think they could maybe Explain the instructions a little bit better, and made the soccer group could get ready faster. One thing our group might need to work on is listen and working as a time

Students Comment
This term has gone by so fast. I have had so much fun learning new game and getting to know new people. I also think that the teachers have done amazing and been amazing to us. Next time I could work on getting my blog post finish in time.







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.