Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

How to make normal slime!

How to make normal slime!

Hi guys today I am going to show you guys how to make slime.  if you guys don't know I love making slime! Lets get started.

Ingredients:
  1. Glue
  2. Activator such as borax or laundry detergent like dynamo.
  3. Bowl
  4. Spoon or fork to mix with.
  5.  And colour if you wan't

steps:
  1. Poor as much glue as you wan't.
  2. Add colour if you wan't then mix.
  3. Add your activator slowly at a time.
  4. Then mix.
  5. And then if you think it is ready you can need it with your hands.
  6. Then play with it and have fun.
Do you guys make it a different way?


2 comments:

  1. Hey Khaylanie
    I also love to make slime so i'll make sure to follow these steps and not make it as bad as my other one. I like that you added in ingredients so we would know what were making it with. Maybe next time you could add a picture of what it looks like, other than that it looks petty good. I'll be sure to make this another time. Anyways I hope to see another blog post bye!.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi shalizeh
      Thank you so much for your feed back I will for shore add a picture of it next time. How much slime have you made?. Thanks for commenting. have a good day, cheers

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.