Pages

Friday 5 April 2019

Hurumanu-Drama

Hurumanu-Drama
HI guys, welcome back. Today I am going to talk about what we have been doing for drama this week.

 our aspect of hauora was. Taha tinana - physical well-being, Taha hinengaro - Mental and emotional well-being, Taha whanau - social well-being and Taha wairua - spiritual well-being.

There were about five games we played but the one we mostly played was freeze frame, for freeze frame we had to get into three or four groups then the teacher would tell your group what hauora you would be doing for example Mental health you and your group would make a play for your topic and when we finished the teacher would call up a few students and get them to preform when it was our turn the teacher said 1 2 3 FREEZE and then we had to freeze then the teacher would say caption then you would describe what we were doing like walk running or falling

ok thank bye. Don't forget to comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.