Pages

Monday 8 April 2019

Dear future me letter!

Dear future me letter

Talofa, guys welcome back.  Today I am going to be sharing what we have been doing with Mr Scott. so a few weeks ago like made at the start of the term or in the middle we have been doing time capsule and dear future me little to ready when we are in year 13. So I just thought  I would share it with you guys just for fun. I am just going to share my dear future me letter not my time capsule. hope you enjoy.Dear


Dear Future Me, This is a letter that I Wrote when I was 10 years old.  I wonder how you are going to look like and how you are going to be like in 5,6 years.  In 2019 I really liked playing netball,volleyball, making slime, going on my bike, spending time with my lovely family and many more .       When I am a year 11 or 12 or 13 I want to become a head girl or a Prefect. One memory that I have is when I spent time with my family at hamnaspring that was really fun and relaxing.

I hope that when I grow up I will get to know more things and spend as much time with my family.  I can’t wait to meet you future me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.