Pages

Monday 29 April 2019

Getting new rabbits in the holiday!

Getting new rabbits in the holiday!

Hi guys welcome back to my blog. How has your holiday been. My holiday was amazing because I got to spend lots of time with my family. But the best thing I got in the holidays was to new girl rabbits that my mum got me from her friend, and she got them for free. The moment she got insides the house with the rabbits I ran up to her and asked if I could hold one and she said ''shore''.

 So I grabbed one of the rabbits and just started talking to it and asking it question like how are you,how old are you. The first rabbit was brown with a little bit of white, and the other rabbit was black with a little bit of brown and white. After a little while my dad said that he was going to get some wood to make a rabbit cage from the store and also get some food for the rabbits and guinea pigs.

Also I forgot to tell you that I have to twin guinea pigs that are boys  and there names are jayjay and jinjin. I have had them for made 1 year . So I don't know what my rabbits names are yet  but when I have a name for them then made I will make a blog post about it. I am exited to see how big my to new rabbits are to grow. 

Thank you for reading my blog post please leave a comment.

What did you do for the holidays?  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something helpful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.